Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Red Cat

About a month ago, I picked up a bottle of Red Cat - simply based on the label depicting a red cat in a hot tub - fun stuff.

I found it very clear, clean and light. Loved it. I'm the only who drinks wine in my house so thanks to my Vaccu-Vin, a bottle can last me three days if I'm just drinking with dinner. I had this particular bottle with lasagna and then various party foods the next day - awesome both times.

Red Cat Finger Lakes Red Wine
Hazlitt Vineyards / Hazlitt's Red Cat Cellars Hammondsport, NY14840
www.hazlitt1852.com
Purchased at Wine & Spirits Center Twp, PA.

Back label says:
"Serve the original hot tub legend and make your next gathering an occasion. This versatile semi-sweet wine is great with pizza, burgers, wings, or snacks. Grab a Red Cat & Get Your Party Started! Serve chilled. Serve often."

2 comments:

  1. I noticed my friend's shelf of favorite wines the other day - she keeps the bottles - and what did I find but White Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had the Red Cat last night. Very good. I really like it too!

    ReplyDelete